Products purchased on the site are sold by:
Flower Innovation GmbH
Esterhazygasse 34, 1060 Wien, Österreich
1) In order to purchase Products on the Site, it is necessary to provide the personal data requested in the appropriate form.
2) The data provided upon registration are processed by Flower Innovation GmbH for the purposes and in the manner described below and in any case in full compliance with the Legislative Decree. 196/2003 (Personal data processing code) and its subsequent amendments.
The personal data provided are processed for the following purposes:
(a) obligations connected with the conclusion and performance of the contract;
b) statistical purposes and sending of advertising material, also through the use of electronic mail.
3) The data processing for the purposes exposed is carried out both by automated and non-automated means for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by the user is optional. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter a) of paragraph 2 above will make it impossible to purchase the Products on the Site.
5) On the contrary, any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter b) does not have any effect on the possibility of purchasing Products on the Site.
6) The data owner is Flower Innovation GmbH.
7) The personal data provided to Flower Innovation GmbH are known exclusively to the subjects expressly appointed by the data controller and competent within the company structure to carry out the activities necessary for the proper management of the relationship with the user within the scope of the purposes indicated.
8) The subjects to whom the personal data refer may, at any time, exercise the rights under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 7 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data, request correction, integration and cancellation, by sending a written request addressed to Flower Innovation GmbH
Information and complaints
For information or clarification on the conditions of sale and products, the customer can contact us at: email@example.com
Applicable law and dispute resolution
The contract between Flower Innovation GmbH and the customer is regulated by Österreich law.
In case of disservice or dispute between Flower Innovation GmbH and the customer, the court of the place of residence of the owner of this site will be competent.
For clients domiciled in European Union countries, articles 15-17 of Regulation 44/01 of the EU will apply.